NIFT Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has invited applications for 21 Assistant, Assistant Warden (Female), Machine Mechanic, Nurse, Library Assistant, Junior Assistant & Lab Assistant Posts. Interested candidates can apply for NIFT Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 20 Aug 2021.
NIFT Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 21 Assistant Vacancies
|Organisation||National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)|
|Post Name||21 Assistant, Assistant Warden (Female), Machine Mechanic, Nurse & Other Posts|
|Qualification||10th Pass / 12th Pass / Diploma / ITI / Bachelor Degree / Master Degree|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Skill Test|
|Salary||Rs. 19900 – 81100 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 27 Years|
|Job Location||Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir|
|Last Date||24th July – 20th Aug 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NIFT Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
Application Mode: Online
- Assistant (Administration) – 04 Posts
- Assistant (Finance & Accounts) – 01 Post
- Assistant Warden (Female) – 02 Posts
- Machine Mechanic – 01 Post
- Nurse – 01 Post
- Library Assistant – 01 Post
- Junior Assistant – 08 Posts
- Lab Assistant (FD) – 01 Post
- Lab Assistant (FC) – 01 Post
- Lab Assistant (IT) – 01 Post
Total Vacancy: 21
Salary: Rs. 19900 – 81100 /-
Age Limit : NIFT Assistant Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 27 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 18 – 30 Years
- SC / ST : 18 – 32 Years
NIFT Assistant Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant (Administration) – Graduate with At least 02 years experience in Administration. Typing speed of at least 40 wpm in English /Hindi.
- Assistant (Finance & Accounts) – Bachelor Degree in Commerce with 02 years experience in Finance and Accounts matters. Or Master Degree in Commerce with 01 year experience in Finance and Accounts matters. Working Knowledge of Accounting Software.
- Assistant Warden (Female) – Graduate with 01 year experience as Assistant Warden in an educational institution under Central Government/ State Government/ Autonomous Bodies.
- Machine Mechanic – Recognized ITI Diploma (at least one year duration) as fitter or in maintenance of machines with 01 year experience in repair and maintenance of cutting/ sewing/ finishing machines in garment industry. Or Recognized Certificate (at least six months duration) from ITI as Fitter recognized by Government or its equivalent with 03 year experience in repair and maintenance of cutting/ sewing/ finishing machines in garment industry.
- Nurse – B.Sc (Hons) in Nursing/ Regular course in B.Sc. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing). Registered as Nurse or Nurse and midwifery with State Nursing Council. Six months experience in minimum fifty bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mention above. OR Diploma in General Nursing and midwifery. Registered as Nurse or Nurse and midwifery (RN or RN and RM) with State Nursing Council. Two and half years experience in minimum fifty bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mention above.
- Library Assistant – Graduate with diploma in Library Science OR Bachelors Degree in Library Science from recognized University/ Institution. At least 01 year working experience in a well-established Library.
- Junior Assistant – 12th pass examination from a Board or its equivalent recognized by the Government. A typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi. Computer proficiency.
- Lab Assistant (FD, FC & IT) – 12th pass + Diploma/ Certificate of 3 years duration in cutting & Tailoring / Dress Designing from any Govt. / Board of Technical education recognized institute with 03 years of relevant experience in industry. OR 10th Standard plus Diploma/Certificate of 03 years duration from any Govt./ Board of Technical education recognized institute with 5 years of experience as Sewing machine operator with embroidery knowledge & skills and / or sewing supervisor in industry.
- Lab Assistant (FC) – Graduate with one year Certificate/ Diploma in Photography from a reputed Institute.
- Lab Assistant (IT) – Bachelor Degree in Computer Application / B.Sc. (Computer Science). Knowledge of Graphics, Multimedia software and Garment CAD. 1-2 years working experience in woven and print design software in reputed industries is desirable.
Selection Procedure – NIFT Assistant Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Skill Test.
Application Fee – NIFT Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 500
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female: No Fee
Job Location : Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir
Important Dates : NIFT Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 24 July 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 20 Aug 2021
How to Apply – NIFT Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this NIFT Notification 2021 is Online. Read the NIFT Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : NIFT Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.