NIOT Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Project Scientist, Project Technician & Other Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having Engg Graduate, ITI, 10th qualifications. These 60 Project Scientist, Project Technician & Other Posts are in NIOT, Chennai, Tamil Nadu on contract basis.The job applications for NIOT Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 03 Jul 2019 05:00 PM. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Organization: National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT)
Employment Type: Central Govt Job
Who can Apply: All Indian Candidates
Application Fee : Nil | No GATE Score Required. | No Experience Required
Application Mode: Online
Total Vacancy : 60
|Posts Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary|
|Project Scientist||25||Rs.55000 pm|
|Project Technician||25||Rs.24000 pm|
|Project Scientific Assistant||10||Rs.15000 pm|
Important Dates :
|Starting Date to Apply Online||18 Jun 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||03 Jul 2019 05:00 PM|
|Interview Date||09th, 10th, 11th, 16th 17 Jul 2019|
- Project Scientist : Max 35 Years
- Project Technician : Max 28 Years
- Project Scientific Assistant : Max 28 Years
- Project Scientist: Btech in Mechanical /Civil /Electronics and Communication / Electronics and Instrumentation/Electrical / Electrical and Electronics/ Ocean / Naval architecture or Mtech in Oceanography.
- Project Technician: ITI course in Mechanical / Fitter / Welder / Machinist /Electrical.
- Project Scientific Assistant : Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/ Automobile/ Mechatronics/Electrical / Electrical and Electronics /Electronics and Communication / Electronics and Instrumentation.
- Selection will be based on Trade Test / Written Test and Skill Test .
Job Location : NIOT, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
How To Apply :
Eligible candidates may apply online at NIOT’s website (direct link is given below) from 18 Jun 2019 to 03 Jul 2019 05:00 PM.