NIVH Recruitment 2019 for 17 Mobility Instructor, TGT & Other Posts : National Institute for the Visually Handicapped (NIVH) has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Mobility Instructor, Trained Graduate Teacher & Various Other Posts. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
|Organization||National Institute for the Visually Handicapped (NIVH)|
- Mobility Instructor
- Trained Graduate Teacher (English)
- Project Coordinator BCI (Braille Council of India) & North East
- Asstt. State Officer
- Consultant (Public Relation)
- Female Physical education instructor (PEI)
- Research Investigator
- Lecturer (Teachers Training Centre – Primary level)
- Information Technology and Assistive Technology Educator
- Computer Teacher
- Paramedics/ Nurse (Female)
- Lower Division Clerk
- Medical Attendant
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|Mobility Instructor||Max. 40 Years|
|TGT (English)||Max. 35 Years|
|Project Coordinator BCI & North East.|
|Asstt. State Officer||Max. 30 Years|
|Consultant (Public Relation)|
|Female Physical education instructor (PEI).||Max. 30 Years|
|Lecturer (Teachers Training Centre – Primary level)||Max. 40 Years|
|Information Technology and Assistive Technology Educator||Max. 35 Years|
|Computer Teacher||Max. 30 Years|
|Paramedics/ Nurse (Female)||Max. 30 Years|
|Lower Division Clerk.||Max.27 Years|
|Electrician||Max. 35 Years|
|Carpenter||Max. 35 Years|
|Mason||Max. 30 Years|
|Medical Attendant||Max. 25 Years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
|Name of Post||Scale of pay|
|Mobility Instructor||₹ 35,400|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (English)||₹ 35,400|
|Project Coordinator BCI & North East.||₹ 50,000|
|Asstt. State Officer||₹ 30,000|
|Consultant (Public Relation)||₹ 30,000|
|Female Physical education instructor (PEI).||₹ 30,000|
|Research Investigator||₹ 30,000|
|Lecturer (Teachers Training Centre – Primary level)||₹ 25,000|
|Information Technology and Assistive Technology Educator||₹ 25,000|
|Computer Teacher||₹ 25,000|
|Paramedics/ Nurse (Female)||₹ 20,000|
|Lower Division Clerk.||₹ 20,000|
|Medical Attendant||₹ 18,000|
|Application Fee||Gen/ OBC : Rs.200|
SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-S : Rs.100
Pay the Examination Fee through Demand Draft drawn in favor of the Director, NIEPVD, payable at Dehradun
|Name of Post||Qualification & Experience|
- Degree + Certificate/ Diploma of training in O & M Instructors of the Visually Handicapped + 3 years experience of imparting training in O & M.
|Trained Graduate Teacher (English)|
- Graduate + 50% marks
- For TGT (English) – English as an elective subject at Degree level.
- Four years integrated course in special Education for Visual Impairment with 50% marks in the concerned subject
|Project Coordinator BCI (Braille Council of India) & North East.|
- Retired Group ‘A’/ Group ‘B’ Officer from any Government Department/ Institute working in the field of visual impairment;
- Ten years experience in Braille Development related activities;
|Asstt. State Officer|
- Diploma in Civil + 3 years experience in management of the estate, maintenance, repairs, sanitation, horticulture and construction of the building.
|Consultant (Public Relation)|
- Master’s Degree in Mass Communication and Journalism + Five years experience in protocol and media management.
|Female Physical education instructor (PEI).|
- Degree or Diploma in Physical Training.
- Masters degree in any subject preferably Special Education or Social Science and good knowledge of English
|Lecturer (Teachers Training Centre – Primary level)|
- M.A./ M. Sc. With B. Ed. (Special Education) or
- M.A./ M. Sc. With B. Ed. and Diploma in Special Education in Teaching Visually Impaired Children (Recognized by RCI).
- Minimum three years experience of teaching the visually impaired.
|Information Technology and Assistive Technology Educator|
- Graduate in Arts/ Commerce/ Science/ Law Management + Two Years experience of work in the field of Computer Application for the Blind.
- Any Graduate with one-year Diploma in Computer applications and programming Skills including knowledge of popular screen reading software and hardware for Braille printing.
- One year experience as Computer Instructor/ Teacher of Visually Handicapped.
- Matriculation + Certificate in Nursing/ Mid Wife/ Diploma in nursing.
- Some experience of work in Hospital/ dispensary of repute.
|Lower Division Clerk.|
- 12th Pass + Typing speed 35 words per minute in English on the computer.
- 10th Pass + 2 Year NCVT in Electrician with two years experience in Tool Room Work.
- 10th Pass + NCVT in Carpenter/ Fitter with two years experience in Tool Room Work.
- 8th Pass + Should be able to understand civil drawings + 5 years experience in the line.
|Medical Attendant||8th Pass + 3 years experience as a ward attendant in a hospital.|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam and Interview.|
|Date of Walk-In Interview||07 Jan – 28 Jan 2019|
|How To Apply :|
- Application Mode is Offline. Candidates should send the completely filled application form with copies of all required documents to the mentioned address below-.
Director National Institute for the Visually Handicapped, Dehradun-248001
|Job Location||NIVH , Dehradun|
|Official Website||Click Here|