NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) has invited applications for 107 Apprentice Posts. Interested candidates can apply for NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 13 Sept 2021.
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 107 Apprentice Vacancies
|Organisation||Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)|
|Post Name||107 Apprentice Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Marks Obtained in ITI|
|Salary||Rs. 7700 – 8855 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 24 Years|
|Last Date||25th Aug – 13th Sept 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NPCIL Apprentice Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Apprentice
Total Vacancy: 107
Salary: Rs. 7700 – 8855 /-
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Trade wise Details
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||05|
Age Limit : NPCIL Recruitment 2021
- General : 14 – 24 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 14 – 27 Years
- SC / ST : 14 – 29 Years
NPCIL Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- ITI Pass Certificate in respective Trade.
Selection Procedure – NPCIL Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Marks Obtained in ITI.
Application Fee – NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- No Application Fee
Job Location : Rajasthan
Important Dates : NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 25 Aug 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 13 Sept 2021
How to Apply – NPCIL Apprentice Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this NPCIL Apprentice Notification 2021 is Online. Read the NPCIL Apprentice Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : NPCIL Apprentice Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.