NPCIL Recruitment 2018 – Driver, Nurse, Technician, Stenographer and Assistant Posts : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the posts of Driver, Nurse, Technician, Stenographer and Assistant. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
Qualifying candidates will have to undergo a training for a period of two years. Upon completion, they will be employed into one of NPCIL’s hospitals. Selected candidates can earn up to INR 44900 per month. The last date to apply for this government job is Oct 25, 2018.
Recruiting Body : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Post Name :
Application Mode : Online
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15 Oct 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25 Oct 2018
Application Fee :
- GEN/OBC : Nil
- SC/ST : Nil
Age Limit : 18 – 30 Years
Selection Procedure :
- Written Test
Pay Scale : Rs.10500 – Rs.25500
- Driver : 12th Pass + Driving License
- Nurse : Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery /B.Sc (Nursing) / Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital (OR) Nursing Assistant Class-III & above from the Armed Forces.
- Technician : 12th + 60% marks + One year medical Radiography/X-Ray Technique Trade Certificate
- Stenographer : Graduate + 50% Marks
- Assistant : Graduate in relevant field.
Job Loacation : Gujarat
Experience : 2 Years for Technician Only.
How To Apply :
- Log in to official Website.
- Find this vacancy on the website or check it in its Carrer’s Page.
- Click on Register & Create Usename & Password & Save It.
- Now Log in with the same Username & Password & submit your details.
- Upload Photogaph & signature scanned copy & Pay Application Fees if exists.
- Keep a Hard Copy of submitted Applcation Form for future use.
- Now keep eyes on this website for Admit Card & Exam Date Updates.
- Thats It.Done
Important Link :