NPCIL Recruitment 2018 for 22 Asst Gr & Stenographers Posts : Apply Online for 22 Asst Gr & Stenographers Posts in NPCIL, Uttar Pradesh on Contract Basis. Online Applications are invited by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL) from 18 Oct 2018 to 12 Nov 2018 05:00 PM for 22 vacancies.
Recruiting Body : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL)
Post Name :
- Assistant Grade-1(HR)
- Assistant Grade-1(F&A)
- Assistant Grade-1(C&MM)
- Steno Gr. 1
Application Mode : Walk In
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18 Oct 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 12 Nov 2018
Application Fee :
- GEN/OBC : Nil
- SC/ST : Nil
Age Limit : 21 – 28 Years
Selection Procedure :
Pay Scale : ₹25,500 per month
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Commerce or Arts or Any Subject with minimum 50% marks. Please refer para 5,6,7 for details of acceptable Bachelor Degree.
Job Loacation : NAPS Township, Narora, Distt. Bulandshahr (UP)
How To Apply :
Eligible candidates may apply online at NPCIL’s website (direct link is given below) from 18 Oct 2018 to 12 Nov 2018.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.npcil.co.in/.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for Career Opportunities”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form to NAPS Township, Narora, Distt. Bulandshahr (UP). along with Mentioned Below:
(i) Birth Certificate/SSC Mark Sheet as a proof of Date of Birth
(ii) Mark Sheets and Certificates of all Educational, Professional and Technical Qualifications. Mark Sheet of each year or each semester is must
(iii) Experience Certificate/Service Certificate issued by the Employer indicating the period of service, nature of experience like full time/part time,designation and details of job or responsibilities clearly.
(iv) Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format by the Government
(v) Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format in respect of Person With Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD).
(vi) Certificate issued by Medical Board attached to Special Employment Exchanges for the disabled (or by a Civil Surgeon where there is no such board), in respect of physically disabled persons who are otherwise qualified to hold clerical post and unable to type.
(Vii) If the candidate has worked in NPCIL on Contract, Experience/Service Certificate issued by the Contractor duly forwarded by Engineer-in-charge, NPCIL indicating the period of service, work order no., designation and details of job or responsibilities clearly.
(Viii) If the candidate has worked in NPCIL on Fixed Term Basis, Experience/Service Certificate issued by NPCIL having indicating the period of service, designation and details of job or responsibilities clearly
(ix) Any other relevant certificates (as applicable).
Important Link :