NPCIL Recruitment 2020: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has invited applications for 65 Trade Apprenticeship Posts. Interested candidates can apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 11 January 2021.
NPCIL Vacancy 2020 Details
Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Post Name: Trade Apprentice
Total Vacancy: 65
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Trade Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Trade||No. of Posts|
|Draughtsman (Mech)||03 Posts|
|Instrument Mechanic||06 Posts|
|Electronics Mechanic||07 Posts|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||02 Posts|
Stipent: As Per Rules
Application Fee – NPCIL Recruitment 2020
- No Application Fee
Age Limit : NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Class 10th pass with Mathematics and Science under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and ITI Pass Certificate in relevant Trade.
Selection Procedure – NPCIL Trade Apprentice Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Job Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Important Dates : NPCIL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2020 Notification
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 09 Dec 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 11 January 2021
How to Apply – NPCIL Jobs 2020
- Interested and eligible candidates need to first enroll at apprenticeship.gov.in website as apprentices. After that candidates will have to send an application in the prescribed format along with all relevant certificates to Madras Atomic Power Station before 11 January 2021. Candidates can download the application form given in Annexure I from the NPCIL website.
Offline Form Send Address Given Here:
Dy. Manager (HRM), HRM Section, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam-603 102, Chengalpattu District, Tamilnadu
Steps to Apply : NPCIL Notification 2020
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.