NPSC Recruitment for 20 Stenographer Vacancy : Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) has released its notification for recruitment of 20 Stenographer. If you want to make a career with the NPSC Recruitment, then this is your chance. Apply for this NPSC Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.The last date to apply for this NPSC Vacancy is 26 October 2018.
Recruiting Body : Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC)
Post Name :
- Stenographer Grade-II – 01 post.
- Stenographer Grade-III – 19 posts.
Application Mode : Online
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10 Oct 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 26 Oct 2018
Application Fee : Rs.300 for all candidates
Age Limit : 21 – 30 Years
Selection Procedure :
- Written Test
Pay Scale :
- Stenographer Grade-II – Rs.9300-34800 plus grade pay 4200 per month.
- Stenographer Grade-III – Rs.5200-20200 plus grade pay Rs.2800 per month.
- Stenographer Grade-II- Graduate in any discipline with 120 w.p.m in Shorthand and 40 w.p.m in Typing
- Stenographer Grade-III- Graduate in any discipline with 6(six) months Diploma in computer operation and 1 (one) year course in Shorthand possessing a speed of 100 w.p.m.
Job Loacation : Nagaland
How To Apply :
- The candidates can apply in prescribed application format along with self-attested copies of documents and relevant documents and send to Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima on or before 26 October 2018.
Important Link :