NSUT Recruitment 2021: Netaji Subhash University of Technology (NSUT) has invited applications for 126 Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Junior Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Library Assistant, Junior Mechanic, Head Clerk, Senior Technical Assistant (STA), Assistant Store Keeper, Junior Programmer, and Technical Assistant Posts. Interested candidates can apply for NSUT Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 31 July 2021.
NSUT Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 126 Non Teaching Vacancies
|Organisation||Netaji Subhash University of Technology (NSUT)|
|Post Name||126 LDC, UDC, Junior Stenographer, Library Assistant & Other Posts|
|Qualification||12th Pass / ITI / Diploma / Graduation / Master Degree|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 19900 – 1,42,400 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 30 Years|
|Last Date||27th June – 31st July 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NSUT Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Netaji Subhash University of Technology (NSUT)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 35 Posts
- Junior Stenographer – 10 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 08 Posts
- Library Assistant – 02 Posts
- Junior Mechanic – 21 Posts
- Head Clerk – 07 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant (STA) – 03 Posts
- Assistant Store Keeper – 01 Posts
- Junior Programmer – 13 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 26 Posts
Total Vacancy: 126
Salary: Rs. 19900 – 1,42,400 /-
Age Limit : NSUT Non Teaching Recruitment 2021
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 27 Years
- Junior Stenographer: 27 Years
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 27 Years
- Library Assistant: 27 Years
- Junior Mechanic: 27 Years
- Head Clerk: 30 Years
- Senior Technical Assistant (STA): 30 Years
- Assistant Store Keeper: 27 Years
- Junior Programmer: 30 Years
- Technical Assistant: 27 Years
NSUT Non Teaching Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University. A typing speed of minimum 35 wpm in English on Computer.
- Junior Stenographer – 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University. Dictation of 10 minutes @ minimum 80 wpm. Minimum 35 wpm in typing in English on Computer.
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. A typing speed of minimum 35 wpm in English on Computer.
- Library Assistant – B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com. with Certificate in Library Science & working knowledge of Computer. Diploma in Library Science with 02 years full time experience in Library management & Working knowledge of Computers.
- Junior Mechanic – ITI in relevant field and 02 years experience in relevant field. Diploma/ Degree in Engineering in appropriate field.
- Head Clerk – Graduation from recognized university. Typing speed of minimum 35 wpm in English on Computer. Knowledge of computers and basic office software tools like Windows,
- Senior Technical Assistant (STA) – Diploma with 05 years of Experience in relevant field/ discipline. B.Tech/ BE in relevant field/ discipline.
- Assistant Store Keeper – 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification. A typing speed of minimum 35 wpm in English on Computer.
- Junior Programmer – M.Tech (with specialization in computer Science/ IT/ Software Engineering) or Master in Computer Application (MCA).
- Technical Assistant – State Board Diploma or equivalent in the relevant or an allied) subject/ field with 02 years Industrial/ Laboratory Experience in the desired trade. B.Tech/ BE in relevant field/ discipline.
Selection Procedure – NSUT Non Teaching Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee – NSUT Recruitment 2021
General / OBC / EWS
- Group ‘B’ – Rs. 2000
- Group ‘C’ – Rs. 1200
SC / ST / PWD
- Group ‘B’ – Rs. 1000
- Group ‘C’ – Rs. 800
Job Location : Delhi
Important Dates : NSUT Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 27 June 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 31 July 2021
How to Apply – NSUT Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this NSUT Notification 2021 is Online. Read the NSUT Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : NSUT Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.