NTEP Kurnool Recruitment 2021: Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department, Kurnool has invited applications for 13 Lab-Technicians, DR-TB Counselors, TB-HV (NGO-PP), Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS) and Senior Treatment Lab Supervisor (STLS) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for NTEP Kurnool Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 13 Dec 2021.
NTEP Kurnool Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline for 13 Lab-Technicians Vacancies
|Organisation||Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department, Kurnool|
|Post Name||13 Lab-Technicians, DR-TB Counselors, TB-HV (NGO-PP), Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS) and Senior Treatment Lab Supervisor (STLS) Posts|
|Qualification||Intermediate / Diploma / Bachelor Degree with Certificate of Computer Course|
|Selection Procedure||Merit List|
|Salary||Rs. 19019 – 33975 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 62 Years|
|Job Location||Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date||13th Dec 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NTEP Kurnool Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department, Kurnool
Application Mode: Offline
- Lab-Technicians – 04 Posts
- DR-TB Counselors – 01 Post
- TB-HV (NGO-PP) – 03 Posts
- Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS) – 01 Post
- Senior Treatment Lab Supervisor (STLS) – 04 Posts
Total Vacancy: 13
Salary: Rs. 19019 – 33975 /-
Age Limit : NTEP Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 62 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 18 – 65 Years
- SC / ST : 18 – 67 Years
NTEP Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Lab-Technicians – Intermediate (10+2) and Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory or equivalent. 1 year experience in RNTCP or Sputum smear microscopy.
- DR-TB Counselors – Bachelors (or equivalent) Degree in Social Work/ Sociology/ Psychology. Masters Degree/ PG Diploma in Social Work/ Sociology/ Psychology. Experience in RNTCP or Worked as counsellor.
- TB-HV (NGO-PP) – Graduate or Intermediate (10+2) and experience of working as MPW/ LHV/ ANM/ Health worker Certificate or higher course in Health Education/ Counselling or Tuberculosis health visitor recognized course. Certificate course in computer operations (minimum 6 months).
- Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS) – Bachelor Degree or Recognized sanitary inspector’s course. Certificate course in computer operation (Minimum 6 months). Permanent two wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two wheeler.
- Senior Treatment Lab Supervisor (STLS) – Graduate in Science/Medical Laboratory Technology. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or Equivalent from a Govt. recognized institution. Permanent two wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two wheeler. Certificate course in computer operators (Minimum 6 months). Minimum one year experience in RNTCP.
Selection Procedure – NTEP Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Merit List.
Application Fee – NTEP Kurnool Recruitment 2021
- No Application Fee
Job Location : Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
Important Dates : NTEP Kurnool Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 13 Dec 2021
How to Apply – NTEP Kurnool Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this NTEP Kurnool Recruitment 2021 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of NTEP Kurnool Notification 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : NTEP Kurnool Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form||Office of the District TB Control Officer, OP No.36, Govt. General Hospital campus, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh|