NTPC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has invited applications for 230 Assistant Engineer And Assistant Chemist Posts. Interested candidates can apply for NTPC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 10th March 2021.
NTPC Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Total Vacancy: 230
- Assistant Engineer: 200 Posts
- Assistant Chemist : 30 Posts
Salary: Rs. 30,000- 120,000 PM
NTPC Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Btech (EE/ME/E&I Engg) or M.Sc(Chemistry) from a recognized University / Deemed University Center or established by Act of State Government).
- Experience: Minimum 1 Year Experience required.
Selection Procedure – NTPC Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Online Exam.
Application Fee – NTPC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.300
- SC/ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Female: No Fee
Job Location : Delhi
Important Dates : NTPC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 24th February 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 10th March 2021
How to Apply – NTPC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this NTPC Assistant Engineer Notification 2021 is Online.Read the NTPC Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : NTPC Assistant Engineer Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.