NTPC Recruitment 2021: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has invited applications for 47 Assistant Officer and Medical Specialist Posts. Interested candidates can apply for NTPC Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 02 Sept 2021.
NTPC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 47 Medical Specialist Vacancies
|Organisation||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Post Name||47 Assistant Officer and Medical Specialist Posts|
|Qualification||MBBS / MD / DNB / PG Diploma|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 30000 – 2,00,000 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 37 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||13th Aug – 2nd Sept 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NTPC Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Total Vacancy: 47
Salary: Rs. 30000 – 2,00,000 /-
Application Fee – NTPC Recruitment 2021
- No Application Fee
Age Limit : NTPC Medical Specialist Recruitment 2021
- Assistant Officer – 30 Years
- Medical Specialist – 37 Years
NTPC Medical Specialist Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Officer – Qualified CA or ICWA.
- Medical Specialist – MBBS with MD / DNB / PG Diploma.
Selection Procedure – NTPC Medical Specialist Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test/ Interview.
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates : NTPC Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 13 Aug 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 02 Sept 2021
How to Apply – NTPC Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this NTPC Notification 2021 is Online. Read the NTPC Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : NTPC Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.