NVS Jobs 2020 Notification: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, NVS has invited applications for 454 PGT, TGT & FCSA (Faculty cum System Administrator) Posts on Contract Basis. Interested candidates can apply for NVS Jobs 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 11th September 2020.
NVS Vacancy 2020 Details
Organization: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||98|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||283|
|Faculty cum System Administrator (FCSA)||73|
Subject Wise Vacancy Details:
- PGT (Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths, History, Geography, Economics, English, Hindi and IT ),
- TGT (Hindi, English, Science, SS, Maths, Gujarati and Marathi)
Salary: NVS 454 TGT PGT FCSA Jobs 2020
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||Rs. 27,500 or Rs. 32500 Pm|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||Rs. 26,250 or Rs. 31250|
|Faculty cum System Administrator (FCSA)||Rs. 26,250 or Rs. 31250|
Application Fee – NVS TGT, PGT, and FCSA Vacancy 2020
- No Application Fee
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Job Location : Across India
Application Mode: Through Email
Important Dates : Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Jobs 2020 Notification
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 04 Sept 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 11 Sept 2020
Age Limit : NVS TGT, PGT, and FCSA Recruitment 2020
- General : 21 – 40 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 43 Years
- SC/ST : 21 – 45 Years
NVS TGT, PGT, and FCSA Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
1.Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Two year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT or any other NCTE recognized university / Institute, in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- B. Ed degree is not required for the candidates who have undergone four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT or other NCTE recognized institution. OR
- MA/M.Sc./M.Com with 50% marks or above and B.Ed
2. Trained Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Four years integrated degree course with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the
- Bachelors Honours Degree with at least 50% marks in concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. Candidate should have studied requisite subject(s) for at least 2 years in the 03 years degree course.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. The candidate should have studied the requisite subjects in all three years of degree.
3.Faculty cum System Administrator (FCSA) :
- B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ Degree with Diploma, CTET.
Selection Procedure – NVS TGT, PGT, and FCSA Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on interview which will be done through a video conferencing.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for a virtual interview for selection, as per date and time communicated on the website of NVS RO Pune on 14.09.2020.
- The virtual interviews will be held from 15th to 17th September 2020 as per the schedule notified on the website.
How to Apply – NVS Recruitment 2020
- Mode of Application for this NVS Notification 2020 is Online.Read the NVS Vacancy 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
How To Apply For NVS TGT, PGT, and FCSA Recruitment 2020
- The candidates have to apply only through email as well as fill up the Google Form that is provided below.
- Candidates should apply to only one cluster centre JNV.
- Only one application will be accepted by the Cluster Centre JNV for one post.
- Applications will not be accepted in the Regional Office, Pune or any other JNV or at any other email address.
- The list of custer centres along with their email IDs is given below.
- In addition to the application by E-mail the candidate will also submit the application on Google Form as per link provided below.
|Email ID||E-mail address of the
cluster centre JNV
is given below.
|NVS Cluster Centre List||Click Here|
|NVS Google Form Link||Click Here|