Odisha Post Office Jobs 2020 Notification: Odisha Postal Circle has invited applications for 2060 Gramin Dak Sewak Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 30th September 2020.
Odisha Post Office Vacancy 2020 Details
Organization: Odisha Postal Circle
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sewak
Total Post: 2060
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates : Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 01 Sept 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 30 Sept 2020
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Category wise Details
Age Limit : Odisha Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2020
- General : 18 – 40 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 43 Years
- SC/ST : 18 – 45 Years
Odisha Postal Circle Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be 10th class passed.
- Basic Computer Training Certificate of at least 60 days duration course
- Knowledge of the local language at least up to 10th Class is required.
Selection Procedure – Odisha Postal Circle Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Merit ( Marks obtained in 10th Class).
Salary – Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||12,000 per month||14,500 per month|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||10,000 per month||12,000 per month|
Application Fee – Odisha Postal Circle Vacancy 2020
- General/ OBC: Rs.100
- SC/ ST and all female/trans-woman : Nil
Job Location : Odisha
Who can Apply : Odisha Candidates Apply
How to Apply – Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2020
- Mode of Application for this Odisha Post Office Notification 2020 is Online.Read the Odisha Post Office Vacancy 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Odisha Post Office Notification 2020
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.