ONGC Recruitment 2019 for 36 Non-Executive Posts : Apply Online for 36 Non-Executive Posts in ONGC, Surat, Gujarat on casual/ contract /temporary Ad hoc Basis. Online Applications are invited by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) from 04 Jan 2019 to 24 Jan 2019 06:00 PM for 36 vacancies.
|Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Technician & Jr Assistant Technician Posts|
|Apply Date||04 Jan – 24 Jan 2019|
|Exam Date||24 Feb 2019|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 — 30 years (As on 24.01.2019)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
10 years extra relaxation for PWD category
|Assistant Technician ||Rs.12000- 27000 per month|
|Jr Assistant Technician||Rs.11000- 24000 per month|
Pay the Examination Fee through any branch of State Bank of India in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun through Challan Form.
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering + Electrical Engineering and should have Certificate of competency as Electrical Supervisor.
|Junior Assistant Technician|
- 10th Pass + Trade Certificate in Fitting / Diesel Mechanic / Electrician / Instrumentation / Turner /Machining/ Tractor/ Motor Vehicle/ Welding/ Black Smithy / Boiler Attendant and Machinist Grinder.
- B.Sc. with Chemistry as main subject.
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
|Job Location||Surat , Gujarat|
|How to Apply :|
- Eligible candidates may apply online at ONGC’s website (direct link is given below) from 04 Jan 2019 to 24 Jan 2019 06:00 PM.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to Website.
- Go to “Careers” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
|Apply Online||Click Here|