OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited applications for 392 Group A And Group B Posts. Interested candidates can apply for OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 18th February 2021.
OPSC Civil Service Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Group A and Group B
- Odisha Administrative Service – 137 Posts
- Odisha Police Service – 06 Posts
- Odisha Finance Service – 104 Posts
Category 2 (Group-B)
- Odisha Cooperative Service – 08 Posts
- Odisha Revenue Service – 74 Posts
- Odisha Taxation and Accounts Service – 63 Posts
Total Vacancy: 392
Salary: Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500 PM
OPSC Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Deemed University Center or established by Act of State Government).
- He/She must be able to read, write and speak Odia.
Selection Procedure – OPSC Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Prelims, Mains and Interview.
Application Fee – OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC/ Other State: Rs.500
- No Fee for SC/ST/ PH of Odisha.
Job Location : Odisha
Important Dates : OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 12th January 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 18th February 2021
How to Apply – OPSC Civil Service Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this OPSC Civil Service Notification 2021 is Online.Read the OPSC Civil Service Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : OPSC Civil Service Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.