OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Job Notification: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited applications for 31 Assistant Fisheries Officer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 13 February 2020.
Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission
Post Name: Assistant Fisheries Officer
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 14 Jan 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 13 Feb 2020
Who can Apply : All Indian Cadidates
- Rs. 44,900 /- Per month
Application Fee – OPSC Recruitment 2020
- No Application Fee is mentioned, It might be free.
Age Limit: 21 – 37 Years
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
Qualification – OPSC Jobs 2020
- A candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree m Fishery Science (B.F.Sc.) from any recognized University in India or abroad.
Selection Procedure – OPSC Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview.
Job Location : Odisha
How to Apply – OPSC Vacancy 2020
- Mode of Application for this Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 is Online.Read the Odisha Public Service Commission Notification 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.