OPSC Recruitment 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited applications for 92 Assistant Soil Conservation Officer in Class II Group B of Odisha Soil Conservation Service under Agriculture and Farmers’ Empowerment Department. Interested candidates can apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 24 May 2021.
OPSC Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Assistant Soil Conservation Officer
Salary: Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- (PB-2)
Age Limit : OPSC Assistant Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021
- General : 21 – 32 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 21 – 35 Years
- SC/ST : 21 – 37 Years
OPSC Assistant Conservation Officer Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor of Science Degree (Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Agriculture Engg/ Forestry).
Selection Procedure – OPSC Assistant Conservation Officer Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee – OPSC Recruitment 2021
- General: Rs.500/-
- OBC/SC/ ST/PWD: No Fee
Job Location : Odisha
Important Dates : OPSC Jobs 2021 Notification
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 23 April 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 24 May 2021
How to Apply – OPSC Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this OPSC Notification 2021 is Online. Read the OPSC Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : OPSC Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.