OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has invited applications for 19 Junior Clerk Posts. Interested candidates can apply for OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 20 Jan 2022.
OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 19 Junior Clerk Vacancies
|Organisation||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name||19 Junior Clerk Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 13300 PM|
|Age Limit||Maxm 32 Years|
|Last Date||20th Dec 2021 – 20th Jan 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
OSSC Junior Clerk Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Junior Clerk
Total Vacancy: 19
Salary: Rs. 13300 PM
OSSC Recruitment 2022 Category wise Details
Age Limit : OSSC Recruitment 2022
- General : 21 – 32 Years
- SC/ ST/ SEBC : 21 – 37 Years
OSSC Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or possess such other qualification as are equivalent to +3 examination with knowledge of Computer skills are eligible to apply for the post.
Selection Procedure – OSSC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- General/ OBC: Rs. 200
- SC/ ST/ PWD: No Fee
Job Location : Odisha
Important Dates : OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 20 Dec 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 20 Jan 2022
How to Apply – OSSC Junior Clerk Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this OSSC Junior Clerk Notification 2022 is Online. Read the OSSC Junior Clerk Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : OSSC Junior Clerk Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.