Panchayati Raj & Rural Development Dept Recruitment 2019 for 1,75,543 Gram Volunteer Posts: AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of 1,75,543 Grama Volunteer Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having 10th qualification. These Apply Online 1,75,543 AP Grama Volunteer Posts are in AP Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Dept, Andhra Pradesh.The job applications for AP Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Dept Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 05 Jul 2019. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Organization: Panchayati Raj & Rural Development Dept
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 15 July 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 15 Aug 2019
Posts Name: Gram Volunteer
Total Vacancy : 1,75,543
Application Fee : Nil
Age Limit: 18-35 years as on 30.06.2019
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for Pwd candidates
- a) 10th for Tribal areas
b) Inter for Rural areas
c) Degree for Urban areas
d) Applicant should be resident of the same Panchayat
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Pay-Scale: Rs.5,000 – Rs.15000
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
How To Apply :
Eligible candidates may apply online at AP Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Dept’s website (direct link is given below) from 24 Jun 2019 to 05 Jul 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Now”.
- Declaration window will be displayed. Select the check box by Accept terms and conditions, Click on “I Accept” button.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.