PDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021: Pune District Central Cooperative Bank (PDCC) has invited applications for 356 Clerk Posts. Interested candidates can apply for PDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 16 August 2021.
PDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 356 Clerk Vacancies
|Organisation||Pune District Central Cooperative Bank (PDCC)|
|Post Name||356 Clerk Posts|
|Qualification||Degree / PG Degree|
|Selection Procedure||Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 22000 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 38 Years|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharashtra|
|Last Date||7th – 16th August 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
PDCC Bank Clerk Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Pune District Central Cooperative Bank (PDCC)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Clerk
Total Vacancy: 356
Salary: Rs. 22000 /-
Age Limit : PDCC Bank Recruitment 2021
- General : 21 – 38 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 21 – 41 Years
- SC / ST : 21 – 43 Years
PDCC Bank Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University / Institution.
- Check notification for complete educational qualification.
Selection Procedure – PDCC Bank Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Test or Interview.
Application Fee – PDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Check Notification
Job Location : Pune, Maharashtra
Important Dates : PDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 07 August 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 16 August 2021
How to Apply – PDCC Bank Clerk Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this PDCC Bank Clerk Notification 2021 is Online. Read the PDCC Bank Clerk Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : PDCC Bank Clerk Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.