PNB Recruitment 2019 to fill in 12 vacant positions. The Bank organization invites applications for 12 Manager (Security) Posts from eligible candidates having required qualifications. These vacancies are in Punjab National Bank, New Delhi on Contract Basis.The job applications for PNB Jobs 2019 will be accepted as per the attached application format before 10 Jan 2020.
Organization: Punjab National Bank
Post Name: Security Manager
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 27 Dec 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 10 Jan 2020
Who can Apply : All Indian Cadidates
- Rs.31705 -45950 pm
Age Limit: 21 – 35 Years
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
Qualification – PNB Jobs 2019
- Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by Govt. of India SHAPE- 1/ AYE or if in medical category only battle casualty who are able to travel or walk around as job demands extensive travelling & exertion.
- Experience: An officer who have rendered minimum 5 years’ service in PB-3 grade/Level 10 grade in: Indian Army/Navy/ Air Force as Commissioned Officers from 01 Dec 2014 or before.
Selection Procedure – PNB Notification 2019
- Selection will be based on personal interaction/interview.
Application Fee – PNB Recruitment 2019
- Gen/ OBC : Rs.300
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen : Rs. 50
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Job Location : New Delhi
How to Apply – PNB Vacancy 2019
- Candidates should log-on to our website www.pnbindia.in link and download the prescribed application form, fill the same and send it to the bank at the below-mentioned address by Speed/Registered post along with a copy of cash deposit voucher and copies of other supporting documents in the envelope superscribed ‘Application for the post of Manager-Security’.Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to Chief Manager (Recruitment Section), HRM Division, Punjab National Bank, Corporate Office Sector 10, Dwarka. New Delhi -110075 on or before 13 Jan 2020, along with relevant copies of Educational & Experience certificates.