Press Council of India ASO Recruitment 2021: Press Council of India (PCI) has invited offline applications for 05 Junior Technical Officer (JTO) and Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Press Council of India ASO Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 1 February 2021.
Press Council of India ASO Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Press Council of India (PCI)
Application Mode: Offline
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Junior Technical Officer (JTO) – 1 Post
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO) – 4 Posts
Salary: Rs. 9300 – 34800 + GP 4200
Application Fee – Press Council of India ASO Recruitment 2021
- No Application Fee
Press Council of India Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
1. Junior Technical Officer (JTO) – Master’s Degree in the relevant subject and recognized diploma or certificate in translation in translation from Hindi to English & Vice Versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and Viva Versa in Central or State Government Office, including Government of India Undertaking.
2. Assistant Section Officer (ASO) –
- Graduate from recognised university.
Preference will be given to
- Post Graduate Degree from a recognized University;
- Degree in Law from a recognized University.
- Degree/Diploma in Journalism/Mass Communication;
- Knowledge of additional Indian Language apart from English/Hindi.
Selection Procedure – Press Council of India Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Job Location : New Delhi
Important Dates : Press Council of India ASO Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 23 Jan 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 1 February 2021
How to Apply – Press Council of India ASO Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this Press Council of India ASO Vacancy 2021 is Offline.Read the Press Council of India ASO Notification 2021 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
- Address to Send Application Form:
the Secretary, Press Council of India, Soochna Bhawan, 8 CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 11003
Steps to Apply : Press Council of India ASO Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.