PRSC Recruitment 2021: Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) has invited applications for 05 Scientist, Multi-Tasking Executive, Programmer & Web Application Developer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for PRSC Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 20 July 2021.
PRSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline for 05 Programmer Vacancies
|Organisation||Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC)|
|Post Name||05 Scientist, Multi-Tasking Executive, Programmer & Web Application Developer Posts|
|Qualification||Diploma / B.Sc. / B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA / M.Sc / ME / M.Tech. + Experience|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Test/ Practical Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 15600 – 39100 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 37 Years|
|Job Location||Ludhiana, Punjab|
|Last Date||25th June – 20th July 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
PRSC Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC)
Application Mode: Offline
- Scientist – 01 Post
- Multi Tasking Executive – 01 Post
- Programmer – 01 Post
- Web Application Developer – 02 Posts
Total Vacancy: 05
- Multi Tasking Executive, Programmer & Web Application Developer: Rs. 35000 PM
- Scientist: Rs. 15600 – 39100 + 5400 (GP) + Allowance
Age Limit : PRSC Programmer Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 37 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 40 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 42 Years
PRSC Programmer Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Scientist – ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc. in Geospatial Technology/ Sciences Sensing & Geographic Information System/ Geomatics/ Geoinformatics/ Spatial Information Technology/ Geospatial Technology/ Geoinformatics & Surveying Technology/ Remote Sensing & Geomatics/ Geoinformatics & Remote Sensing or equivalent or computer science & engineering/ IT/ Data Science and Engineering/ Data Science or equivalent in first class with good knowledge of Geospatial and B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. in Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent/ civil engineering or equivalent or computer science and engineering/ IT or equivalent or Geoinformatics/ Geomatics or equivalent.
- Multi-Tasking Executive – Graduation in any discipline with minimum 2nd Division & 01 year diploma in computer applications from a government recognized institution or equivalent. 01 year experience in relevant field.
- Programmer – ME/ M.Tech in Information Technology /Electronics & communications/ computer science/ computer science and engineering or B.E./ B.Tech./ MCA/ M.Sc. in Information Technology/ EC/ CS/ CSE or equivalent. 01 year experience in related field.
- Web Application Developer – B-Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc in information technology (IT)/ Electronics & Communications/ Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering (CSE).
- Must have passed Punjabi language exam up to Matric or its equivalent level or must pass within one year as per rules.
Selection Procedure – PRSC Programmer Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test/ Practical Test or Interview.
Application Fee – PRSC Recruitment 2021
- Application Fee: Rs. 1500 (By Demand Draft)
Multi Tasking Executive, Programmer & Web Application Developer
- Application Fee: Rs. 1000 (By Demand Draft)
Job Location : Ludhiana, Punjab
Who can Apply : Only Punjab Candidates Can Apply
Important Dates : PRSC Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: 25 June 2021
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 20 July 2021
How to Apply – PRSC Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this PRSC Recruitment 2021 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of PRSC Notification 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : PRSC Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form||The Office of the Director, PRSC|