RBI Grade B Jobs 2019 for 199 RBI Officers Posts: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invites applications for 199 RBI Officers Posts.Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for this recruitment.Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 11 October 2019.We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Organization: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 21 Sept 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 11 Oct 2019
Job Location : Across India
Who can Apply : All Indian Cadidates
RBI Grade B Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)||156|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR||20|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM||23|
- Rs. 35150 – Rs. 67,933/-.
- 21- 30 Years
- If a candidate possesses M.Phil and Ph.D. degree, the upper age limits in these cases are 32 and 34 years respectively.
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
Qualification – RBI Grade B Jobs 2019
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)||Graduation degree with a minimum of 60% marks is required as well as in 12th & 10th examination.|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR||Master degree in economics with a minimum of 55% marks.|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM||Master degree in statistics/mathematical statistics/mathematical economics/econometrics/statistics & informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ applied statistics & informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks.|
Selection Procedure – RBI Grade B Notification 2019
- Selection will be based on ONLINE examinations in Phase – I and Phase – II followed by interview.
Application Fee – RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019
- GEN/OBC : Rs.850
- SC/ST/Ex-S : Rs.100
How to Apply – RBI Grade B Vacancy 2019
- Eligible candidates may apply online for Reserve Bank of India (RBI) at RBI’s website (direct link is given below) from 21 Sept 2019 to 11 Oct 2019.