RBI JE Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited applications for 48 Junior Engineer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for RBI JE Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 15 February 2021.
RBI JE Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Job Location : Across India
Post Name: Junior Engineer – 48 Posts
Salary: Rs. 53,105/- PM
Age Limit : RBI JE Recruitment 2021
- General : 20 to 30 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 20 to 33 Years
- SC/ST : 20 to 35 Years
RBI Junior Engineer Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil Engineering with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD) from a recognized University.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 : Experience: (as on 01.02.2021):
- Junior Engineer (Civil): At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of civil construction work and/ or civil maintenance of office buildings/ commercial buildings/ residential complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works, working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works, etc or a 1-year graduate apprenticeship training in a PSU.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of electrical installations in large buildings/ commercial buildings having HT/ LT substations, central AC plants, lifts, UPS, DG sets, CCTV, Fire alarm system, etc or a 1-year graduate apprenticeship training in a PSU.
Selection Procedure – RBI Junior Engineer Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
RBI JE 2021 Exam Pattern :
The Online Examination will be for 300 marks and is scheduled to be held on March 08, 2021.
|Name of Tests
(Total Weighted Score)
|Engineering Discipline Paper I||40||100|
|Engineering Discipline Paper II||40||100|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
- Total Time: 150 mins (separate time for each section)
Application Fee – RBI JE Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.450
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS : Rs.50
Important Dates : RBI JE Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2 February 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 15 February 2021
- RBI JE 2021 Exam Date: 8 March 2021
How to Apply – RBI JE Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this RBI JE Notification 2021 is Online.Read the RBI JE Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : RBI JE Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Important Links: RBI JE Recruitment 2021
Join Job Alert Group : t.me/recruitmenthub
RBI JE Official Website : Click Here
RBI JE Jobs 2021 Notification : Click Here
RBI JE Online Application Form : Click Here