RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released a notification for 841 post of Office Attendant Posts for which 10th Pass Candidates can apply from all over India. So to help them, we have shared, RBI Office Attendant exam pattern and syllabus for the recruitment process. The official notification is out for RBI Attendant 2021, we will provide you with the latest updates. Till then kick start your preparation for the CBT exam and LPT with the help of information provided in this blog.
RBI Office Attendant Selection Process 2021
RBI Office Attendant selection will be done on consists of the following two stages: –
- RBI Office Attendant Online Test (CBT)
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
All the applicants are going to appear for the CBT Exam. All the candidates who qualify for the CBT exam are going to appear for Language Proficiency Test (LPT) examination. The LPT is qualifying in nature. If a candidate fails in LPT his candidature will be canceled. The final selection for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 would be made based on performance in the CBT exam.
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2021
CBT Exam Pattern
- As per the RBI Office Attendant Notification 2021, there will be a total of 120 questions from 4 sections; Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, Numerical/ Analytical/ Logical Ability, and English Language.
- One mark for each correct answer
- There will be a negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|General Awareness||30||30||90 Minutes|
|Logical/Analytical/Numerical Ability & Reasoning Ability||30||30|
RBI Attendant Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Those candidates who qualify for the computer-based test are going to appear for the language proficiency test (LPT) exam. Check the important points of LPT below:
- The candidates provisionally selected from the online test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT).
- LPT is of qualifying nature.
- LPT will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State.
- Candidates not qualifying LPT shall not be considered for selection.
RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021
The candidates are advised to prepare themself according to the RBI Office Attendant Syllabus so that they do not waste time studying unnecessary topics. The candidates who want to prepare for RBI Office Attendant can prepare according to these subject-wise topics detailed below. Check the RBI Office Attendant syllabus for the CBT exam.
RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021
RBI Attendant Quantitative Aptitude(Quant) Syllabus
|Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus Topics|
|1||Time & Distance Concept|
|2||Time & Work|
|4||Simple & Compound interest|
|5||Train and boat problems|
|9||Permutation & Combination|
|10||Pipes & cisterns|
RBI Attendant General Awareness Syllabus
|General Awareness( GA Syllabus)|
|1||Current World News|
|2||Current India News|
|3||Concepts of Geography|
|4||Concepts of History|
RBI Office Attendant Reasoning Syllabus
|4||Odd one out|
|7||Directions based concept|
RBI Office Attendant English Language Syllabus
RBI Office Attendant LPT Languages
The Office wise LPT local language/s is/are as follows:
|• Ahmedabad – Gujarati|
|• Bengaluru – Kannada|
|• Bhopal – Hindi|
|• Bhubaneswar – Oriya|
|• Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi|
|• Chennai – Tamil|
|• Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo|
|• Hyderabad – Telugu|
|• Jaipur – Hindi|
|• Jammu – Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri|
|• Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi|
|• Kolkata – Bengali / Nepali|
|• Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani|
|• Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi|
|• New Delhi – Hindi|
|• Patna – Hindi / Maithili|
|• Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam|
Important Points for RBI Office Attendant 2021
- It is for the aspirants to be through with the syllabus topics to sort their priorities during preparation.
- The syllabus will always be a guide to the candidates while they are going through the previous year’s papers to confirm the presence of the same topics or questions in the current year’s syllabus.
- Also, the topics listed will cover all difficulty levels possible for the exam, which can be determined as per the trend of the exam.
- The selection process requires the candidates to be qualified in all the stages of the exam, that is the prelims, mains as well as the Language Proficiency Test/LPT.
- Note that LPT is qualifying in nature and the final selection will be made based on the online exam of RBI Office Attendant 2021.
Note: The above RBI Officer Attendant exam pattern is updated and totally based on the notification.