RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited applications for 241 Security Guard Posts. Interested and eligible ex-servicemen can apply for RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 from 22 January to 12 February 2021 on opportunities.rbi.org.in.
RBI Security Guard Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Job Location : Across India
Post Name: Security Guard
Total Vacancy: 241
Salary: Rs. 10940 – 23700 PM
RBI Recruitment 2021 Category wise Details
RBI Recruitment 2021 State-wise Vacancy
- Ahmedabad – 7
- Bengaluru – 12
- Bhopal – 10
- Bhubaneswar – 8
- Chandigarh – 2
- Chennai – 22
- Guwahati – 11
- Hyderabad – 3
- Jaipur – 10
- Jammu – 4
- Kanpur – 5
- Kolkata – 15
- Lucknow – 5
- Mumbai – 84
- Nagpur – 12
- New Delhi – 17
- Patna -11
- Thiruvananthapuram – 3
RBI Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be a Ex-serviceman.
- The candidate should have passed 10th Standard .
Selection Procedure – RBI Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Online Exam – (100 questions ) / Physical test.
RBI Security Guard Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Test of Reasoning||40||40||80 minutes|
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answer and no sectional cut-off in the Online Test
Application Fee – RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021
- Rs. 50/-
Important Dates : RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 22 January 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 12 February 2021
How to Apply – RBI Security Guard Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this RBI Security Guard Notification 2021 is Online.Read the RBI Security Guard Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : RBI Security Guard Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.