RCFL Recruitment 2020: Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited (RCF) has invited applications for 358 Trade Apprentice Posts. Interested candidates can apply for RCFL Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 22nd December 2020.
RCFL Vacancy 2020 Details
Organization: Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited (RCF)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Post Name: Trade Apprentice
Total Vacancy: 358
RCFL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Post wise Vacancy Details
|Regional Directorate of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (RDSDE)|
|Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP)||98|
|Laboratory Attendant Chemical Plant (LACP)||07|
|Instrument Mechanic Chemical Plant (IMCP)||07|
|Maintenance Mechanic Chemical Plant (MMCP)||07|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||01|
|Food Production (General)||01|
|Assistant (Human Resource)||16|
|Executive (Marketing) Trainee||10|
|Executive (Finance and Accounts) Trainee||10|
|Recruitment Executive (Human Resource) Trainee||08|
|Medical Lab Technician (Pathology)||01|
|Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology)||01|
|Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT)|
|Diploma (Medical Lab Technician)||05|
RCFL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP): Passed B.Sc. (Chemistry) with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology.
- Laboratory Attendant Chemical Plant (LACP): Passed B.Sc. with (Chemistry) Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematic or Biology.
- Instrument Mechanic Chemical Plant (IMCP): Passed B.Sc. (Physics) with Physics and Chemistry.
- Maintenance Mechanic Chemical Plant (MMCP): Passed H. Sc with Science and Mathematics.
- Electrician, Boiler Attendant & Machinist: Passed H. Sc with Science and Mathematics.
- Welder (Gas & Electric): Passed Passed 8th Class Examination from a recognized school.
- Stenographer (English): Passed H. Sc Preference will be given to Graduate candidates or completed Diploma in Executive Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Secretarial Assistant: Passed H. Sc Preference will be given to Graduate candidates or completed Diploma in Executive Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Horticulture Assistant: Passed H. Sc Pass.
- Housekeeper (Hospital): Passed SSC.
- Food Production (General): Passed SSC.
- Assistant (Human Resource): Passed MBA (HR) /MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personal Management /Personnel Management & Industrial Relation (2 years full-time course).
- Executive (Marketing) Trainee: Passed MBA (Marketing) / Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (2 years full-time Course)
- Executive (Finance and Accounts) Trainee: CA/ICWA/MFC/MBA (Finance & Accounts)/Post. Graduate Diploma in Financial Management
- Accountant: Passed H. Sc.
- Recruitment Executive (Human Resource) Trainee: Minimum Graduate, Basic English Knowledge
- Medical Lab Technician (Pathology): Passed H. Sc with Science and Mathematics
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology): Passed H. Sc with Science and Mathematics
- Apprentice BOAT: Diploma in Engineering in respective discipline
- Diploma (Medical Lab Technician): Diploma in Medical Lab Technology.
Selection Procedure – RCFL Trade Apprentice Notification 2020
- A merit list will be drawn in the order of the percentage secured by the applicant in the prescribed essential educational qualification.
- 12th class – Rs.7000/- per month
- Technician Apprentices or Diploma Holder in any stream or Sandwich Course – Rs.8000/- per month
- Graduate Apprentices or Degree Apprentices or Degree in any stream – Rs.9000/- per month
Application Fee – RCFL Recruitment 2020
- No Application Fee
Job Location : Mumbai
Important Dates : RCFL Recruitment 2020
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 08 Dec 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 22 Dec 2020
How to Apply – RCFL Jobs 2020
- Interested and eligible candidates should register their names on the online portal i.e. www.apprenticeship.gov.in / www.mhrdnats.gov.in / https://apprenticeshipindia.org/courses/type/optional for optional trades. Thereafter apply to Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited by clicking on “RECRUITMENT” and then click on “ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE APPRENTICES – 2020”.
Steps to Apply : RCFL Notification 2020
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.