REPCO Bank Recruitment 2021: REPCO Bank has invited applications for 10 Manager (Chartered Accountant), Manager (Legal), Assistant Manager (legal), Assistant Manager IT (Hardware) & Assistant Manager IT (Software) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for REPCO Bank Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 12 July 2021.
REPCO Bank Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline for 10 Assistant Manager Vacancies
|Post Name||10 Manager (Chartered Accountant), Manager (Legal), Assistant Manager (legal) & Other Posts|
|Qualification||Graduation / B.E / B.Tech / MCA + Experience|
|Selection Procedure:||Shortlisting, Written Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 36000 – 69810 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 40 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||24th June – 12th July 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
REPCO Bank Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: REPCO Bank
Application Mode: Offline
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Manager (Chartered Accountant) – 01 Post
- Manager (Legal) – 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Legal) – 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager IT (Hardware) – 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager IT (Software) – 03 Posts
Total Vacancy: 10
- Manager (Chartered Accountant) & Manager (Legal): Rs 48170 – 69810 /-
- Assistant Manager (Legal), Assistant Manager IT (Hardware) & Assistant Manager IT (Software): Rs. 36000 – 63840 /-
Age Limit : REPCO Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 40 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 43 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 45 Years
- General : 18 – 30 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 33 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 35 Years
REPCO Bank Assistant Manager Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Manager (Chartered Accountant) – Graduation from a recognized University & must be a Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants. 02 years of work experience in reputed organization after completion of Chartered Accountancy. Previous experience in Accounts, Statutory audit, Internal audit, Process audit& Tax audit, TDS, GST, etc. Preferably in financial sector.
- Manager (Legal) – Graduate in Law & a member of Bar council of concerned state. Preference will be given to candidates who have done PG in Law. 05 years of Institutional or bar experience. Experience in Legal department as officer in any Commercial Bank / Co-operative Bank / Financial Institution.
- Assistant Manager (Legal) – Graduate in Law & a member of Bar council of concerned state. Preference will be given to candidates who have done PG in Law. 03 years of experience of practice at BAR or 02 years of experience of practice at BAR and 01 year experience of working in legal department of any Commercial Bank/ Co-operative Bank or financial institutions.
- Assistant Manager IT (Hardware) – B.E / B.Tech with minimum of 60% marks. Certification in Server and Network administration will be an added advantage. Minimum of 02 Years Work Experience in below areas preferably in banking and financial sectors.
- Assistant Manager IT (Software) – B.E / B.Tech / M.C.A with minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university. Minimum of 02 years as Software Developer/ Database Administrator.
Selection Procedure – REPCO Bank Assistant Manager Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Shortlisting, Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee – REPCO Bank Recruitment 2021
- For All Candidates: Rs. 708 + GST (18 %)
Job Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Important Dates : REPCO Bank Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: 24 June 2021
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 12 July 2021
How to Apply – REPCO Bank Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this REPCO Bank Recruitment 2021 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of REPCO Bank Notification 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : REPCO Bank Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form||The General Manager (Admin), Repco Bank Ltd, P.B.No.1449, Repco Tower, No:33, North Usman Road, T. Nagar, Chennai – 600 017.|