RPSC Recruitment 2019 for 23 Public Relation Officer Posts: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is conducting online recruitment to fill the posts of Public Relation Officer on direct recruitment basis under Information & Public Relations Department.
Name of the Post: Public Relation Officer
No: of Posts: 23
Age: 21 to 40 years as on 01-01-2020.
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for Pwd candidates
- Candidates must possess Degree with PG (Hindi/English) from a recognized University with 3 years experience in the field of journalism..
- Knowledge of Hindi language, Devanagri Script, Rajasthani culture.
- Pay will be according to Level-12 in the Pay Matrix.
- General :Rs. 350/-
- OBC :Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 150/-
How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply online through https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
1. Log on to the official website https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
2. Click on Apply button.
3. Fill all the Particulars in the application form and pay the fee.
4. Upload a recent size passport photograph and submit the form by checking all the details.
5. Take the printout of submitted application form for future reference.
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 26 June 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 25 July 2019
Rajasthan Public Service Commission,