RSMSSB Recruitment for 11255 Clerk & LDC/ Junior Assistant Vacancy: – Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of 11255 posts. The posts are Clerk and LDC/ Junior Assistant.
If you want to make career at RSMSSB Vacancy then you can apply online application from 10 May 2018 to 08 June 2018. It is golden opportunity for interested candidates, who are seeking government job in RSMSSB Vacancy. Further other details are given below.
Posts:- Clerk and LDC/ Junior Assistant.
Last date:- 08 June 2018.
Age limit:- 18 to 40 years.
Notification number:- 04/2018
Official Website:- http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
Vacancy details of RSMSSB Recruitment:-
Total Vacancy: – 11255 posts.
Name of post:-
1) Clerk Grade-II – 338 posts.
2) LDC/ Junior Assistant – 10917 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for RSMSSB Recruitment:-
- Senior Secondary from a recognized Board or its equivalent examination.
- & “0” or Higher Level certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India.
- Or Certificate course on computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi.
- OR Computer operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation and computer software (DPCS) certificate organized under Nationally State councilor Vocational Training Scheme.
- OR Degree/ Diploma/Certificate in Computer Science / Computer application from a university Established by law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government.
- OR Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country, with the computer Science/ Computer Application as one of the subjects.
- OR Diploma in computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by the Government.\
- OR Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited”.
- Rs.26300-85500 per month.
- Rs.450 for General / Creamy Layer OBC Candidates,
- Rs.350 for OBC and
- Rs.250 for SC/ST. The Fee Can be submitted through Online.
- Selection will be based on Written Exam and
- Typing Speed Test.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply:
- The candidates can apply online application through the website https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/register from 10 May 2018 to 08 June 2018.
Important dates to remember:-
- Starting date for online application – 10 May 2018.
- Last date for online application – 08 June 2018.
Recruitment Hub Wishes You All the Best….. ?
Bookmark our website RecruitmenHub.in for further updates by Clicking CTRL+D. If there will be any update on this topic, we will provide it here on this web page. Here we are to update latest Job Recruitment’s as well as all Government Job Notifications and etc.So, Aspirants who are looking for enter into Government organisations here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt Notifications from all states directly from this web site can use above link. The Cut off Marks, Result, and Final Merit List related details will be updated by us on this website once the all recruitment boards publish.
Team Recruitment Hub