SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Rourkela Steel Plant has invited applications for 270 Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts. Interested candidates can apply for SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 10 February 2021.
SAIL Apprentice Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL),
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Post Name: Graduate & Technician Apprentice
Total Vacancy: 270
Application Fee – SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- No Application Fee
Salary: As Per Rules
SAIL Recruitment 2021 Category wise Details
|Sl. No||Trade/Discipline||No. of Vacancy for Diploma||No. of Vacancy for Degree|
|8.||Electrical & Electronics||02||02|
|9.||Electronics & Communication||02||02|
|10.||Electronics & Instrumentation||03||01|
|11.||Electronics & Telecommunication||01||–|
|14.||Mechanical & Production||30||14|
|15.||Metallurgical & Material Science||15||06|
SAIL Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- B-tech or Diploma in above mentioned disciplines from a recognized University / Deemed University Center or established by Act of State Government).
Selection Procedure – SAIL Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on merit basis, considering their percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualifications as applicable to respective branch/trade.
Job Location : Rourkela Steel Plant
Important Dates : SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 06 February 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 10 February 2021
How to Apply – SAIL Apprentice Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this SAIL Apprentice Notification 2021 is Online.Read the SAIL Apprentice Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : SAIL Apprentice Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on “Career” Option.
- Click on Rourkela Steel Plant.
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Note: For Graduate/Technician Apprentices, candidates have to first register themselves on National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) in the link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.