Sant Nirankari Boys Sr. Sec. School Job Notification: Sant Nirankari Boys Sr. Sec. School, (SNBSSS)Delhi has invited applications for 20 PGT, TGT Posts. The eligible candidates apply for these posts within the 21 days from the publication of the notification (15 June 2019).
Organization: Sant Nirankari Boys Sr. Sec. School, (SNBSSS)
Application Mode: Online
Total Vacancy : 20
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|PGT (PHY. EDUCATION)||01|
|PGT (POL. SCIENCE)||01|
|TGT (NATURAL SCIENCE)||02|
|TGT (SOCIAL SCIENCE)||02|
- PGTs: Rs.47600-151100
- TGTs/ Librarian and Drawing Teacher: Rs.44900-142400
- For PGT posts: 36 years & below
- For TGT, Librarian and Drawing teacher posts: 30 years & below.
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for Pwd candidates
- For PGTs (English, Geography, Hindi, Political Science): Master Degree in Concerned Subjects with B. Ed.
- For PGT (Physical Education): Master Degree in Physical Education
- For TGTs (English, Mathematics, Social Science, and Natural Science): Bachelor Degree (Pass/Hons) from recognized university or equivalent having score at least 45% marks in aggregate in two School Subjects of which at least one out of the following should have been at the elective level :- (a) English (b)Mathematics (c) Natural Science (d) Social Science, with B.Ed and also qualified CTET Conducted by CBSE.
- For TGTs (Hindi, Sanskrit, Punjabi) : B.A. Hons or B.A. Elective in Concerned Subject having 45% marks in aggregate with B.Ed, and also qualified CTETconducted by CBSE.
- For Drawing teacher: B.A. Hons in Art & Art Education OR B.A./B.A. with drawing and painting/Arts/fine Art with minimum 2 years full time. Diploma from arcognized Institutions.
- For Librarian : Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Library Science from Recognized University and experience of 2 years in Library/Computerization of a Library or One year Certificate in Computer Application Certificate from a recognized institutions.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : Nil
Job Location : Delhi
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 28 May 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 15 June 2019
How To Apply :
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to Manager, Sant Nirankari Boys Senior Secondary School, Nirankari Colony, Delhi-110009 on or before 15 Jun 2019, along with self-attested copies of certificates of qualification, Mark Sheets and Experience Certificate (if any), etc.