SBI PO Jobs 2020 Notification: State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applications for 2000 Probationary Officer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 04 Dec2020.
SBI PO Vacancy 2020 Details
Organization: State Bank of India (SBI)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Post Name: Probationary Officer
Total Vacancy: 2000
Salary: Rs. 23700- 42020 PM ; Initial Pay: Rs.27620 Pm
State Bank Recruitment 2020 Category wise Details
State Bank Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2020.
- Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2020.
- Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Selection Procedure – State Bank PO Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Pre , Mains & Interview.
Application Fee – State Bank Vacancy 2020
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.750
- SC/ ST/ PH: Nil
Important Dates : SBI PO Jobs 2020 Notification
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 14 Nov 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 04 Dec 2020
How to Apply – SBI PO Jobs 2020
- Mode of Application for this SBI PO Notification 2020 is Online.Read the SBI PO Vacancy 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : SBI PO Notification 2020
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.