SECL Dumper Operator Jobs 2020 Notification: South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) has invited applications for 357 Dumper Operator Posts (Departmental). Interested candidates can apply for SECL Dumper Operator Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 28th September 2020 through Email & 5th October 2020 via Post.
SECL Dumper Operator Vacancy 2020 Details
Organization: South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL)
Employment Type: Departmental
Post Name: Dumper Operator
Total Post: 357
Salary: Rs. 34800 – 1,12,400 PM
Application Fee – SECL Recruitment 2020
- No Application Fee
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Application Mode: Offline & Email
Important Dates : Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Jobs 2020 Notification
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 26 Aug 2020
- Last date to apply via Email: 29 Sept 2020
- Last date send hardcopy via post: 05 Oct 2020
SECL Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have passed 8th Std and hold an HMV license.
- The date of qualification is as on 21st September 2020.
- Any permanent employee having 1 yr service and Heavy Vehicle driving license with qualification of minimal class VIII commonplace discovered appropriate for taking coaching in HEMM operation can be positioned as Trainee in his current Grade on profitable completion of 1 yr coaching
Selection Procedure – SECL Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Aptitude Test.
Aptitude Test & Merit : SECL Dumper Operator Notification 2020
|Aptitude Test Marks||80|
|Essential Qualification As Per Cadre Scheme||15|
How to Apply – SECL Dumper Operator Recruitment 2020
- Mode of Application for this SECL Dumper Operator Notification 2020 is via email and through speed post.Read the SECL Dumper Operator Vacancy 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.
- The candidates have to apply via email and through speed post.1. The scanned copy of the documents must be sent via email to the following address by 28th September 2020 at
2. The hard copy of the documents should reach the following address by 5th October 2020.
General Manager (P/MP)
SECL, Seepat Road