Shillong Cantonment Board Jobs 2019 for 17 Safaiwala, Fitter & Other Posts: Shillong Cantonment Board has invited 17 vacancies for 10th Pass Candidates.Interested candidates read the complete vacancy details of Shillong Cantonment Board Recruitment 2019 before apply.Last Date of Shillong Cantonment Board Recruitment 2019 is 8th December 2019.We have mentioned all the vacancy details of this recruitment such as post details, application fee, pay scale, educational qualifications etc.However for complete details, Shillong Cantonment Board Official Notification 2019 is attached as well.
Organization: Shillong Cantonment Board
Application Mode: Offline
Who can Apply : All Indian Cadidates
Shillong Cantonment Board Vacancy Details
|SI.No.||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1||Safaiwala||13 (07-UR, 06-ST)|
|2||Fitter (water supply||01-UR|
|4||Lower Division Assistant||01-UR|
- 18-25 Years
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
Qualification – Shillong Cantonment Board Jobs 2019
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Safaiwala||Desirable: Primary School passed|
|Fitter (water supply||Essential: Primary School Standard passed with Trade test pass as fitter (water supply)|
|Chowkidar||Desirable: Below Matriculation/ HSLC etc|
|Lower Division Assistant||Essential:
HSLC/ SSSLC or equivalent
Desirable: Knowledge of computer and typing in English
Selection Procedure – Shillong Cantonment Board Notification 2019
- Selection will be based on written test/Skill test/Physical test/Interview.
Application Fee – Shillong Cantonment Board Recruitment 2019
- GEN: Rs.100 /-
- ST/ SC/ OBC: Rs.50 /-
Job Location : Shillong, Meghalaya
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 18 Nov 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 19 Dec 2019 (Meghalaya & Assam) | 2 Jam 2020 ( For other States)
How to Apply – Shillong Cantonment Board Vacancy 2019
1. The application form can be downloaded from the official website i.e. www.cbshillong.org.in/forms.html. No other application form shall be accepted other than the one uploaded on the Board ‘s website.
2. Application completed in all respects i.e with Xerox attested copies of certificates, Age Proof Certificate (attested), four self-addressed stamped envelopes, one self-addressed postcard and two colour passport size photograph should be submitted to the Chief Executive Officer, Shillong Cantonment Board in a sealed envelope clearly mentioning the post applied for and through registered post only.
3. D.D of ₹100/- (₹50/- for candidates belonging to ST/ SC/ OBC) drawn in favour of “Chief Executive Officer, Shillong Cantonment Board” should be enclosed alongwith the applications.
4. Completed application form should be addressed to “The Chief Executive Officer, Shillong Cantonment Board, 13 Pine Walk Area, Shillong-793001”.
5. The last date for receipt of application is 19 Dec2019.