South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019: South Indian Bank, www.southindianbank.com released recruitment notification for vacant jobs. At present recruitment drive is going for 14 Probationary Managers, 10 Credit Officers, 05 Forex/ Treasury vacancies.
|Bank Name||South Indian Bank|
|Name of Post||
|No. Of Posts||29|
|Job Location||All India|
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.southindianbank.com for the recruitment of 14 (Fourteen) vacancies, at South Indian Bank. The candidate who is looking for Probationary Managers jobs can apply online application on or before 18th May 2019
South Indian Bank Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Details
- For Probationary Managers: Minimum 60% in B.Tech/B.E (CS/ IT/ EC/ EEE/ AEI) OR Minimum 60% in MCA/ M.Sc (IT/ CS)
- For Credit Officers: Minimum 60% in B.Sc/ M.Sc in Agriculture/ equivalent PG courses in Agribusiness for Agriculture Lending. Minimum 60% in MBA (Finance/ Banking) OR Chartered Accountant Product Design & Management / Large value credit appraisal / Credit Monitoring.
- For Forex/ Treasury: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
Age Limit: As on the date of 31st May 2019
- Maximum Age Limit: 50 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred Only)
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only)
Selection Procedure: On the basis of Personal Interview.
How to Apply For South Indian Bank Job Vacancy 2019
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of South Indian Bank www.southindianbank.com, before 18th May 2019.
South Indian Bank 2019 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application: 08th May 2019
- Close date for submission of online application: 18th May 2019