South Western Railway Recruitment 2020-21: South Western Railway (SWR) has invited applications for 1004 Apprentice Posts. Interested candidates can apply for South Western Railway Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 09 January 2021.
South Western Railway Vacancy 2020 Details
Organization: South Western Railway (SWR)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Trade Apprentice
Total Vacancy: 1004
South Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Trade wise Details
|Ref & AC Mechanic||16|
Division-Wise Vacancy Details:
|Division Name||No of Vacancies|
|Carriage Repair Workshop, Hubballi||217|
|Central Workshop, Mysuru||43|
Salary: As Per Rules
South Western Railway Apprentice Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be 10th class passed or its equivalent (under 10+2 exam system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized board
- National Trade Certificate in the notified trade by NCVT
- ITI Passed in relevant trade
Selection Procedure – South Western Railway Apprentice Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Merit. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in 10th with minimum 50% marks and ITI i.e. (50% of aggregate marks both in matriculation and ITI)
Application Fee – South Western Railway Recruitment 2020
- General/ OBC: Rs.100
- SC/ST/Women/PWD: Nil
Job Location : Hubli, Karnataka
Important Dates : South Western Railway Apprentice Jobs 2020 Notification
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 10th Dec 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 09 Jan 2021
How to Apply – South Western Railway Jobs 2020
- Mode of Application for this South Western Railway Notification 2020 is Online.Read the South Western Railway Vacancy 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : South Western Railway Notification 2020
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.