SSC CPO Recruitment 2019 for SI Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI CAPF Posts: Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Central Police Organisation (CPO)has released the SSC CPO 2019 Notification on its official website.Graduate can apply for this recruitment.Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF Posts on or before 16 October 2019. However, the last date of making fee payment is 18 October 2019.We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 17 Sept 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 16 Oct 2019
Job Location : Across India
Who can Apply : All Indian Cadidates
SSC CPO Vacancy Details
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs
- Sub Inspector (Executive) -(Male/ Female) in Delhi Police
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF
- Sub-Inspector : Rs.35400-112400/-
- Asst. Sub-Inspectors (ASI) : Rs.29200-92300
Application Fee – SSC CPO Recruitment 2019
- GEN/OBC : Rs.100
- Women/SC/ST/Ex-S : Nil
Qualification – SSC CPO Jobs 2019
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests for Sub Inspector in Delhi Police.
Selection Procedure – SSC CPO Notification 2019
- Selection will be based on CBT, PET, PST.
Age Limit: 20-25 Years
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
How to Apply for SSC CPO 2019 for Sub-Inspector (SI), CAPF & CISF Asst. Sub-Inspectors Posts:
- Candidates can apply for SSC SI CAPF Jobs through SSC official website i.e. ssconline.nic.in on or before 16 October 2019.