Tropical Forest Research Institute (TFRI) Jobs 2019 for Multiple Posts :
TFRI Recruitment 2019 to fill in 36 vacant positions. The Government organization invites applications for 36 MTS, Forest Guard & Other Posts from eligible candidates having B.Sc, ITI, 10th, 12th qualifications. These vacancies are in Tropical Forest Research Institute (TFRI), Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh on Direct Recruitment.
The job applications for TFRI Jobs 2019 will be accepted as per the attached application format before 09 Aug 2019. To help you out, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as job location, qualifications, age limit, and selection process in the recruitment notification below. However, for more information, and accuracy we have attached the official notification pdf as well.
Organization: Tropical Forest Research Institute (TFRI)
Application Mode: Offline
- Technical Assistant (Field/ Lab.)
- Stenographer Grade II
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Driver (Ordinary Grade)
- Forest Guard
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Pay-Scale: Pay Level 1 to Pay Level 5 ( Rs.20200-69100)
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|Technical Assistant (Field/ Lab.)||21 – 30 years|
|Stenographer Grade II||18 – 27 years|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|Technician||18 – 30 years|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||18 – 27 years|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates
03 years for OBC / Ex-servicemen candidates
10 years Extra for Divyang (PWD)
|Name of the Posts||Qualificaiton|
|Technical Assistant (Field/ Lab.)||Bachelor degree in Science with Botany Zoology/ Biology/ Forestry subject|
|Stenographer Grade II||a. 12th class certificate
b. Should possess a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography English/ Hindi on the basis of competitive examination to be conducted by the institute
c. Certificate Course in computer applications typing speed 5 key depression for each word.
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||(i) 12th class certificate from recognized Board.
(ii) A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual typewriter.
|Technician||Matriculation with ITI certificate in relevant trade.|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||i. Matriculation.
ii. Possession of a valid driving license for motor cars.
iii. Experience of driving a motor car for three years or more.
|Forest Guard||a. 10th Pass
b. Certificate in Fire Fighting
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||10th standard pass certificate.|
Selection Procedure – TFRI Jobs 2019
- Selection will be based on Written Exam and Typing proficiency/ skill test.
Application Fee :
- GEN/OBC : Rs.500
- SC/ST/Divyangjan/Ex-servicemen/ Female : Nil
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Important Dates – TFRI Vacancy 2019:
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 01 July 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 09 Aug 2019
How To Apply – TFRI Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to Director, Tropical Forest Research Institute, P.O. R.F.R.C., Mandla Road, Jabalpur – 482021 (M.P.) on or before 09 Aug 2019, along with self attested photocopies of certificates of educational and technical qualification, age proof, claim of belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD/ EWS/ Ex-servicemen category, experience etc.
For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti districts and Panji sub division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, A & N Islands, Lakshadweep, the last date of receipt of application is 23/08/2019.
- The Envelope containing the application should be super scribed as “Application for the post of ………………………..” .
- Advt. Details & Application Form : Click Here