THDC Rishikesh Apprentice Jobs 2020 Notification: THDC India Limited (THDC) has invited applications for 110 Fitter, COPA & Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for THDC Rishikesh Apprentice Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 20 October 2020.
THDC Rishikesh Apprentice Vacancy 2020 Details
Organization: THDC India Limited (THDC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Total Vacancy: 110
Post Name: Trade Apprentices
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||30|
Salary: As per Apprentice Act 1961
Application Fee – THDC Rishikesh Vacancy 2020
- No Application Fee
Age Limit : THDC Rishikesh Recruitment 2020
- General : 18 – 30 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 33 Years
- SC/ST : 18 – 35 Years
THDC Rishikesh Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||10th and ITI Passed in relevant trade|
|Stenographer/Secretarial Assistant||10th and ITI Passed in relevant trade|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||10th and ITI Passed in relevant trade|
|Fitter||10th and ITI Passed in relevant trade|
|Electrician||10th and ITI Passed in relevant trade|
|Electronics Mechanic||10th and ITI Passed in relevant trade|
Selection Procedure – THDC Rishikesh Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Job Location : Rishikesh/ Uttarakhand
Important Dates : THDC India Limited Jobs 2020 Notification
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 18 Sept 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 20 Oct 2020
THDC Rishikesh Apprentice Recruitment 2020 How to Apply :
- Mode of Application for this THDC Rishikesh Apprentice Notification 2020 is Online.Read the THDC Rishikesh Apprentice Vacancy 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : THDC Rishikesh Apprentice Notification 2020
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.