TMC Recruitment 2021: Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has invited applications for 64 Senior Resident/ Fellow/ Medical Officer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for TMC Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 28 June 2021.
TMC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 64 MO/ Senior Resident Vacancies
|Organisation||Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)|
|Post Name||64 Senior Resident/Fellow/Medical Officer Posts|
|Qualification||Diploma / M.D. / D.N.B / PG Degree|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 84000 – 1,01,000/-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 45 Years|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date||14th – 28th June 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TMC Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Senior Resident/ Fellow-Anaesthesiology – 07 Posts
- Senior Resident/ Fellow-Biochemistry – 02 Posts
- Senior Resident/ Fellow-Dental and Prosthetics Surgery – 01 Post
- Senior Resident/ Fellow-Head and Neck Oncology – 04 Posts
- Senior Resident/ Fellow-Hematopathology – 02 Posts
- Senior Resident/ Fellow and Medical Officer-Medical Oncology – 07 Posts
- Senior Resident/ Fellow-Microbiology – 02 Posts
- Senior Resident/ Fellow-Nuclear Medicine – 03 Posts
- Senior Resident/ Fellow-Palliative Medicine – 02 Posts
- Senior Resident/ Fellow-Pathology – 07 Posts
- Senior Resident/ Fellow-Pediatric Oncology – 02 Posts
- Senior Resident/ Fellow-Pediatric Surgical Oncology – 01 Post
- Senior Resident/ Fellow-Preventive Oncology – 02 Posts
- Senior Resident/ Fellow-Radiation Oncology – 07 Posts
- Senior Resident/ Fellow-Radio Diagnosis – 06 Posts
- Senior Resident/ Fellow-Surgical Oncology – 07 Posts
- Senior Resident/ Fellow-Transfusion Medicine – 02 Posts
Total Vacancy: 64
Salary: Rs. 84000 – 1,01,000/-
Age Limit : TMC MO/ Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 45 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 18 – 48 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 50 Years
TMC MO/ Senior Resident Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Senior Resident/ Fellow-Anesthesiology – M.D./ D.N.B. (Anesthesiology) or Equivalent PG Degree recognized by MCI or Diploma in Anesthesiology .
- Senior Resident/ Fellow-Biochemistry – M.D./ D.N.B. (Biochemistry) or Equivalent PG Degree recognized by MCI.
- Senior Resident/ Fellow-Dental and Prosthetics Surgery – MDS (Prosthodontics)or equivalent PG degree recognized by MCI.
- Senior Resident/ Fellow-Head and Neck Oncology – M.S./ D.N.B. (ENT) or equivalent PG degree recognized by MCI or M.S/ DNB (General Surgery) or equivalent PG degree recognized by MCI or MDS (Biochemistry) (Maxillofacial Surgery) or equivalent PG Degree recognized by MCI.
Selection Procedure – TMC MO/ Senior Resident Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – TMC Recruitment 2021
- Check Notification
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates : TMC Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 14 June 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 28 June 2021
How to Apply – TMC Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this TMC Notification 2021 is Online. Read the TMC Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : TMC Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.