TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu Department of Fisheries (TN Fisheries Department) has invited applications for 608 Sagar Mitra Posts. Interested candidates can apply for TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 19 February 2021.
TN Fisheries Department Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: TN Fisheries Department
Application Mode: Offline
Post Name: Sagar Mitra
Total Vacancy: 608
Salary: Rs.10,000/- per month + performance incentives up to Rs.5,000/- in a month
Application Fee – TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021
- Not Specified , May be free.
TN Fisheries Department Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree in Fisheries Science/ Marine Biology/ Zoology.
- Knowledge of Information Technology (IT) is essential.
Selection Procedure – TN Fisheries Department Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Job Location : All Coastal fishing villages of Tamil Nadu
Important Dates : TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 05 February 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 19 February 2021
How to Apply – TN Fisheries Department Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this TN Fisheries Department Vacancy 2021 is Offline.Read the TN Fisheries Department Notification 2021 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : TN Fisheries Department Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.