TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Forest Watcher Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having SSLC qualification. These 564 Forest Watcher Posts are in Tamil Nadu Forest Department, TNFUSRC, Tamil Nadu on direct recruitment.
The job applications for TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 10 Aug 2019 till Midnight. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Organization: TN Forest Department, TNFUSRC
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates – TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 20 July 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 10 Aug 2019
Post Details- TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Recruitment 2019
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Forest Watcher (earmarked to ST youths from specified Districts only)||99-ST|
Pay-Scale: Rs.16,600 to Rs. 52,400
Age Limit: 21-30 Years as on the 1st day of January 2019
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for Pwd candidates
Qualification – TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Vacancy 2019
- Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies.
Selection Procedure – TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Jobs 2019
- Selection will be based on CBT.
Application Fee :
- GEN/OBC : Rs.150
- SC/ST/Ex-S : Nil
Job Location : Tami Nadu
How to Apply – TNFUSRC Jobs 2019
- Eligible candidates may apply online at TNFUSRC’s website (direct link is given below) from 20 Jul 2019 to 10 Aug 2019.