TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has invited applications for 429 Assistant Agricultural Officer & Assistant Horticultural Officer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 4 March 2021.
TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Application Mode: Online
- Assistant Horticulture Officer – 307 Posts
- Assistant Agriculture Officer – 122 Posts
Total Vacancy: 429
Salary: Rs. 20600 – 65500 PM (Level-10) (Revised Scale)
TNPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 12th Pass + two years Diploma in Agriculture / Horticulture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University; or Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul District; or any other institutions under the control of the Commissioner of Agriculture.
Selection Procedure – TNPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee – TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2021
- Check Notification
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Important Dates : TNPSC Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 05 February 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 4 March 2021
How to Apply – TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Notification 2021 is Online.Read the TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.