Tobacco Board Recruitment 2019 For 41 Field Officers And Accountants: The Tobacco Board, under the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India, has invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling 41 vacancies to the post of Field Officer/Technical Assistant and Accountant/ Superintendent through direct recruitment. The registration-cum-application process towards the same starts from June 15, 2019 and closes on July 15, 2019.
Organization: The Tobacco Board
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 15 June 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 15 July 2019
|Posts Name:||No.of Vacancies|
|Field Officer/Technical Assistant||25|
Total Vacancy : 41
Experience: Freshers can apply
Pay-Scale: Rs. 35,400 per month.
Age Limit: 18-30 Years
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for Pwd candidates
- Bachelor’s Degree; B.Sc (Agriculture); Diploma in Tally Accounts from a recognized University/Institute.
- Selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview.
Application Fee : Rs.500
Job Location : Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
How To Apply :
Candidates applying for Field Officer and Accountant posts through Tobacco Board Recruitment 2019 must submit their applications through online mode only on official Tobacco Board portal at https://tobaccoboard.com/vacancies.php# on or before July 15, 2019