TPSC FSO Recruitment 2021: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has invited applications for 08 Food Safety Officer (FSO) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for TPSC FSO Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 26 Oct 2021.
TPSC FSO Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 08 Food Safety Officer Vacancies
|Organisation||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)|
|Post Name||08 Food Safety Officer (FSO) Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 10230 – 2,15,900 + GP /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 40 Years|
|Last Date||25th Aug – 26th Oct 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TPSC FSO Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Food Safety Officer (FSO)
Total Vacancy: 08
Salary: Rs. 10230 – 2,15,900 + GP /-
TPSC Recruitment 2021 Category wise Details
Age Limit : TPSC Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 40 Years
- SC / ST : 18 – 45 Years
TPSC Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- A Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Bio-Technology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry BUMS/ BSMS/ MBBS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BDS from a recognized University.
Selection Procedure – TPSC Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee – TPSC FSO Recruitment 2021
- General: Rs. 250
- SC/ ST/ BPL: Rs. 150
Job Location : Tripura
Important Dates : TPSC FSO Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 25 Aug 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 26 Oct 2021
How to Apply – TPSC FSO Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this TPSC FSO Notification 2021 is Online. Read the TPSC FSO Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : TPSC FSO Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.