UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has invited applications for 244 EX ITI Trade Apprentice Posts. Interested candidates can apply for UCIL Apprentice Jobs 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 10th December 2020.
UCIL Apprentice Vacancy 2020 Details
Organization: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
Application Mode: Offline
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Post Name: EX ITI Trade Apprentice
Total Vacancy: 244
Salary: As Apprenticeship Rules
Application Fee – UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- No Application Fee
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Trade wise Details
|Designated Trades / Eligible ITI Trades||No of Posts|
|Welder [Gas & Electric]||40|
UCIL Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Matric/ X with a minimum of 50 % & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training]. Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship training under Apprentice Act, 1961 in any Govt./ Public Sector/ Private Industrial organizations are NOT eligible to apply for the current enrolment.
Selection Procedure – UCIL Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Merit on the basis of marks in 10th & ITI.
Job Location : Jharkhand
Important Dates : UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 10th Dec 2020
How to Apply – UCIL Apprentice Jobs 2020
- Mode of Application for this UCIL Apprentice Notification 2020 is Offline.Read the UCIL Apprentice Vacancy 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Application To Send Application: Address General Manager [Inst./Pers.&IRs/Project], Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO: Jaduguda Mines, Dist: East Singhbhum, Jharkhand – 832102