UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has invited applications for 63 Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 23 August 2021.
UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 63 APO Vacancies
|Organisation||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Post Name||63 Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Personality Test/ Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 44900 – 1,42,400 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 42 Years|
|Last Date||3rd – 23rd August 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UKPSC APO Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Post Name: Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO)
Total Vacancy: 63
Salary: Rs. 44900 – 1,42,400 /-
Age Limit : UKPSC Recruitment 2021
- General : 21 – 42 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 21 – 45 Years
- SC / ST : 21 – 47 Years
UKPSC Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) from a recognized University.
Selection Procedure – UKPSC Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Personality Test/ Interview.
Application Fee – UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC: Rs. 176.55
- SC/ ST: Rs. 86.55
- PH: Rs. 26.55
Job Location : Uttarakhand
Important Dates : UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 03 August 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 23 August 2021
How to Apply – UKPSC APO Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this UKPSC APO Notification 2021 is Online. Read the UKPSC APO Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : UKPSC APO Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.